1) Remove the two trigger guard screws using 3.0mm hex.
2) Remove the trigger guard. We recommend adjusting your trigger pull to be at least 1-2mm from the longest possible. You can do this by twisting the adjusting screw clock-wise.
3) Slide the smaller plastic piece around the trigger itself. It will take a small push to get it to it's final position, right near the trigger box.
4) Take the larger plastic piece and push it inside the trigger guard hole.
5) Assemble everything back together.
You can find the installation video here.
1) Remove the stock, so you have access to trigger box. To do this, you need to remove two tirgger guard screws and bipod screw.
2) Take the safety dust cover and put where the safety switch was. It should fit perfectly.
3) Use the original screw to fix the cover in place.
If needed, use some sandpaper (200-300 grit) to adjust the outer surface to match the stocks shape.